snusology

I dip once in a blue moon

· 3 · 2216

Offline jerseysnuser13

• eat, sleep, snus, vape, repeat
I dip once in a blue moon
« on: January 24, 2012, 12:19:58 AM »
 So i decided to pick up a tin of Skoal Crisp Blend. I like it. Has an apple/mint blend. I was just in the mood for some apple lol. Been a while since I last dipped!

I'm sure I'll get a bunch of people saying that hate that fruity shit but oh well I like it. Everyones tastes are diff. I also like Cope Nat and those types of flavors.

-Jersey

Sry put this in wrong thread, if you could move it please.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 12:23:10 AM by jerseysnuser13 »

Offline Tregs

Re: I dip once in a blue moon
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 12:23:06 AM »
I never had Crisp, but I have had Skoal Apple and that was pretty good, so if Crisp has an Apple and mint taste (I also like Skoal mint) it is probably great. but in general, I prefer Straight and natural dip.

Offline jerseysnuser13

• eat, sleep, snus, vape, repeat
Re: I dip once in a blue moon
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 12:26:56 AM »
I never had Crisp, but I have had Skoal Apple and that was pretty good, so if Crisp has an Apple and mint taste (I also like Skoal mint) it is probably great. but in general, I prefer Straight and natural dip.

When I first pack it I personally get a citrusy mint hit along with the apple. I would def recommend you try it out. I chose this because I was into the fruit dip when I first started dipping. I had started to dig into the natural dip when I was introduced to snus so I'm not all in with the natural flavor. Went more to snus and hadn't been dipping. Usually go back with what I'm used to.