snusology

Find snus in your local area!

· 10 · 4056

Offline chadizzy1

• Snubie.com / snusology.com
    • Snubie.com - Snus news, reviews, and information.
Find snus in your local area!
« on: September 04, 2011, 05:37:16 AM »
Want to find snus in your local area? 

There are two easy ways!

Swedish Match Products
Go to http://generalsnus.com and check out the Store Locator.  It will tell you stores in your area that sell General Snus!

Northerner.com Products
Check out snusdistribution.com, Northerner has been working to get snus into a lot of B&M (brick and mortar) stores in the US - many carry GN, Jakobsson's and V2 products.  www.snusdistribution.com has many of these stores listed, if you don't see any close to you listed - shoot an email to Rick Charles and see if he can't get you set up!

Offline chadizzy1

Re: Find snus in your local area!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 08:13:40 PM »
Been seeing a lot more General stores popping up lately.

Offline RorySkowron

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 02:19:00 AM »
I went to a smoke shop on Lafayette street in Manhattan today and I was very disappointed.

Yes, they carried the four variants of General snus on the American market but not only did they not accept my General coupon, they wanted 11$ for a can.

I realize this is NYC prices and is to be expected but it was disappointing to see that American smokeless tobacco (Kodiak, Grizzly, Copenhagen) was 4$ cheaper than the Swedish snus.

Does this mean that snus prices are being deliberately marked higher to prevent them from replacing the American brands? I don't know if that's the case, but its discouraging to think about.

Offline chadizzy1

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 12:35:21 PM »
I went to a smoke shop on Lafayette street in Manhattan today and I was very disappointed.

Yes, they carried the four variants of General snus on the American market but not only did they not accept my General coupon, they wanted 11$ for a can.

I realize this is NYC prices and is to be expected but it was disappointing to see that American smokeless tobacco (Kodiak, Grizzly, Copenhagen) was 4$ cheaper than the Swedish snus.

Does this mean that snus prices are being deliberately marked higher to prevent them from replacing the American brands? I don't know if that's the case, but its discouraging to think about.

That is strange.  Next time grab me a photo when you're in there, I bet it's just a retailer jacking up prices.

Offline sagedil

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 08:38:14 PM »
Wow, our local Shell station carries for $2.09 a can..

Durham, NC

Offline chadizzy1

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 04:11:50 PM »
Wow, our local Shell station carries for $2.09 a can..

Durham, NC

Here in AR it's around 3$ a can.  I bought some in the Dallas area last weekend at around 0.99$ a can on special. 

Offline SirLoot

• Currently IMM: Lucky Strikes 4 Lyfe !
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 09:19:51 PM »
$3.99 in SC for General picked up 2 cans today cause im too lazy to make an order
Time 4 some Pre-Dinnar Mayonaise. Mmmm ist Gud 4 yu

Offline SirLoot

• Currently IMM: Lucky Strikes 4 Lyfe !
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2015, 04:51:10 PM »
$3.99 in greater Denver area
Time 4 some Pre-Dinnar Mayonaise. Mmmm ist Gud 4 yu

Offline Burnsey

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2015, 06:36:20 PM »
mysnus.com is having a relaunch special......all general 10 for 5. The voices made me order a roll of Onyx for which I have no freezer space. ::)

Offline chadizzy1

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2015, 11:43:37 PM »
mysnus.com is having a relaunch special......all general 10 for 5. The voices made me order a roll of Onyx for which I have no freezer space. ::)

Damn, just did a sample order for some General G3 and it was less than 3$ a can including shipping.  If I needed snus, I'd order some.