snusology
Topic rating:
  • Currently 4.67/5

Thunder Frosted Extra Strong Lös (Loose)

· 4 · 1806

Offline snusology

• snusology.com
Thunder Frosted Extra Strong Lös (Loose)
« on: December 28, 2011, 01:49:36 AM »
Strong Lös (Loose) snus with a very smooth, long lasting spearmint taste.

Nicotine: 16mg/g
Net weight: 45g

Offline cnash

• snusology.com
Re: Thunder Frosted Extra Strong Lös (Loose)
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 11:45:43 PM »
Snus Review: Thunder Frosted Lös
Original Air Date: March 6, 2011

Snus Review: Thunder Frosted Lös

Offline The Stig

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 07:09:24 PM »
Thunder Frosted loose is a coarse ground loose snus that was first released in 2009. The coarse grind is very similar to the consistency you'll find in Copenhagen Original but, a bit more moist and a lot easier to mold. While it’s easier to form, the coarse grind also helps the portion to stay together longer in the lip. Even though Thunder Frosted is a coarse ground snus, it is comfortable in the lip for over 2 1/2 hours! Since I'm Hand bake-tarded, I make my prillas with a 3 ml Icetool and a moderate bit of pressure and the prilla held together quite well with very little degradation of the portion after about 2 hours. The Nicotine content in Thunder Frosted Loose is a staggering 16 mg per gram and the Nicotine hit lasts much longer with the loose than the portion and delivers it steadily! Each can of Thunder Frosted loose contains 40 grams of snus and comes in an all plastic can with a lid that seals pretty tightly but, as with most loose snus, there is no used prilla compartment in the lid but, enough about the can, on to the flavor!

As I've found with most of V2’s snus flavors, they tend to be pretty strongly flavored with a very unique character. For me, Thunder Frosted loose carries on that reputation with not only the same unique, icy mint flavor as the Original portion but, with the same amount of Nicotine as well!. Thunder Frosted loose’s flavor is a cross between peppermint and wintergreen with peppermint’s cool, icy taste and wintergreen’s minty sweetness. The thing I can closely relate the flavor to is an Arctic Mint gum. There is the burn in the lip that’s common with mint flavored snus as well as a slight burn in the back of the throat from the higher amount of Nicotine. If you’re looking for a loose snus with a unique taste that’s easy to mold and has a lot of Nicotine then, Thunder Frosted loose snus is for you. It's really one of the few loose snus brands that's always welcome in my snus fridge!

The Stig
Some say.....he's the bastard child of two Swedish tobacco farmers....and that Swedish Match has "Wanted" posters of him plastered all over their factories.....all we know is he's called The Snus Stig!

Offline Duff338

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 05:43:13 AM »
Frosted is a crisp spearmint flavor with a big nicotine hit! If you are a frosted fan you owe it to yourself to pick up a can this.