Topic rating:
  • Currently 2.00/5

Offroad Wintergreen Portion

· 3 · 1237

Offline snusology

• snusology.com
Offroad Wintergreen Portion
« on: December 28, 2011, 01:47:10 AM »
Original Portion snus with a prominent wintergreen flavor.

Nicotine: 8mg/g
Portions per can: 24
Net weight: 24g

Offline cnash

• snusology.com
Re: Offroad Wintergreen Portion
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 11:43:42 PM »
Snus Review: Offroad Wintergreen
Original Air Date: February 1, 2011

Snus Review: Offroad Wintergreen

Offline The Stig

Re: Offroad Wintergreen Portion
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 09:19:33 PM »
Of all the wintergreen snus I've tried, I have to say that V2's version of Wintergreen, no matter if its Offroad to Thunder, is probably the closest in flavor to American smokeless Wintergreen flavors. Offroad  Wintergreen, compared to the other Wintergreen snus out, really doesn't have the "candy" sweet flavor, more like a true Wintergreen taste, kind of like taking a fresh sprig of Wintergreen and placing it in your lip!

Mind you though, Wintergreen by nature is sort of sweet. Unlike Mint or Peppermint that, in its raw form almost has a bitter punch in the background, Wintergreen has a subtle sweetness that replaces the bite in other types of mint. Offroad Wintergreen's flavor, IMO, sort of reflects this. Very much Wintergreen with a touch of sweetness. Imagine a less sweet Wintergreen Lifesavor and you'll have the base flavor of Offroad Wintergreen. There is also, a hint of earthy tobacco in the back end of this snus but, you really have to focus on finding it but, I'm a bit OCD when it comes to finding flavors so, to me, there is a slight hint of it. :-)

As for the Nic hit, it's pretty tame, great for a dipper of Skoal Wintergreen to get their feet wet with Swedish snus or, a beginner coming off Menthol smokes. Another type of snus lover that would like Offroad Wintergreen would be those looking to try Thunder Wintergreen but have never tried Wintergreen snus or ES Wintergreen. The flavor in Thunder Wintergreen is a bit more extreme but the base flavor is the same!

Hope this helps!

The Stig
Some say.....he's the bastard child of two Swedish tobacco farmers....and that Swedish Match has "Wanted" posters of him plastered all over their factories.....all we know is he's called The Snus Stig!