Topic rating:
  • Currently 3.00/5

Thunder Berry Extra Strong Portion

· 4 · 1797

Offline snusology

• snusology.com
Thunder Berry Extra Strong Portion
« on: December 28, 2011, 01:45:05 AM »
Strong Portion snus with a strong, full-flavored berry flavor.

Nicotine: 16mg/g
Portions per can: 24
Net weight: 24g

Offline cnash

• snusology.com
Re: Thunder Berry Extra Strong Portion
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 11:42:52 PM »
Snus Review: Thunder Berry
Original Air Date: January 28, 2011

Snus Review: Thunder Berry

Offline The Stig

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 08:37:34 PM »
Well gang......This snus really surprised me back when it first came to be. If you remember back some years ago, V2 had made a Cranberry flavored snus that, I hate to say this but, I really didn't care for too much. The flavor reminded me of cherry flavored cough syrup and kinda made me hold off on trying another berry flavored snus. Then Thunder Berry Blend came out and, like I said, I held off on trying it because I had a preconceived notion on how it would taste. Finally, I summoned up the courage to give Thunder Berry Blend a try and, I have to tell you all this........never form opinions on Swedish snus before you actually try it!

Thunder Berry Blend portion snus has to be one of the most unique, berry flavored snus brands out right now. I say this simply because the flavor is truly of red berries! Not just one red berry but a sweet blend of Cherries, Raspberries and Strawberries. The most amazing thing I found with the flavor of Thunder Berry Blend was that even though this is a member of the Thunder line, which for those not familiar with the line tends to be pretty extremely flavored and is known for it's mint flavored snus, there was no trace of mint and, you can still taste the tobacco, albeit lightly. The only real comparison I can give you to the flavor of Thunder Berry Blend would be to take some fresh Cherries, Raspberries and Strawberries, cut and place in a bowl with some sugar and let macerate for a day. Now, before you eat it, place a portion of Ettan white portion in your lip and then you will have a pretty close representation as to the flavors in Thunder Berry Blend! But that's not the only unique thing I found in Thunder Berry Blend, the other thing was the Nicotine hit!

Again, all Thunder snus flavors, with exception of Thunder Raw, have 16 mg of Nicotine per portion which sounds like quite a lot, especially to those new to ES snus. In my experience, the Nicotine hit in Thunder is pretty tame. I almost exclusively use ES snus now days and I have Thunder snus to thank for that. In the beginning, the amount of Nicotine in Thunder brands would give me that "first smoke in the morning" feeling but it was pretty manageable. In Thunder Berry Blend, the Nicotine is also very manageable and I think would be great for the long time snus user looking for an after dinner snus flavor with some kick, as well as those snus users new to ES snus due to it's great flavor and manageable Nicotine hits.

Well, I hope you found this review helpful!

The Stig
Some say.....he's the bastard child of two Swedish tobacco farmers....and that Swedish Match has "Wanted" posters of him plastered all over their factories.....all we know is he's called The Snus Stig!

Offline Duff338

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 06:56:26 AM »
A hard hit of Thunder Berry. This snus is moist and has a heck of a drip, and is full of berry taste.