Topic rating:
  • Currently 3.60/5

General Nordic Mint (US)

· 8 · 2249

Offline snusology

• snusology.com
General Nordic Mint (US)
« on: December 28, 2011, 12:31:04 AM »
Original Portion snus with a mint taste designed for the American tastes.

Nicotine: 7mg/portion
Portions per can: 15
Net weight: 0.9g

Offline silentRogue

• Jersey represent!
Re: General Nordic Mint (US)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 08:31:26 PM »
After having only Skoal snus to try, and finding it OK, I heard General was being sold nearby and ran out to get some. It's a whole new world compared to the junk Skoal makes. It has a good mint flavor, a nice buzz, and it's not sticky sweet like the Skoal either. Well worth finding.

Offline SnusDirect

• SnusDirect.com
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 02:32:31 PM »
Just to let you know. We have this campaign starting March for both Gerneral Nordic Mint and General Classic Blend. Order 10 and get two extra for free.

Also, if anyone would like to try this one out just send me an PM when placing your ordiginal order and I will sample one of each.

Johan

Offline snus_in_my_lip

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 03:31:46 AM »
this is my favorite snus that i can buy in the states with out having to order I'm glad general is in gas stations now 

Offline RovaniemenAapo

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 12:04:17 PM »
There should be a Rocket white strong mint review over here. After all it's a Swedish Match product.

Offline nate.n

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 10:29:57 PM »
I picked one of these up the other day when i stopped to get some gas i figured it would be close to general mint. When i opened the can it smelled like a big peice of spearmint gum and thats exactly what it taste like. Its way too sweet pretty close to camel i think i like the original mint way more. And i dont know if it was just me but the portions looked smaller too

Offline Snus Raider

• Trust. Respect. Integrity.
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 05:37:05 PM »
Just a chime in - last bought some of this in April - had ONLY 12 portions - nice change up snus - but at that price and piece count - too expensive. :-\

Offline Duff338

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2013, 02:02:09 AM »
This is SM's take or contender of US Camel SNUS...It is very sweet but the flavor doesn't last like General mint. The can only comes with 12 portions and at 7mg/g of nicotine this snus is expensive for what you get. I would use this again, but for the price I have many other products I would purchase first.