Topic rating:
  • Currently 4.50/5

(GN) Oden's Extreme Portion

· 3 · 1331

Offline snusology

• snusology.com
(GN) Oden's Extreme Portion
« on: December 14, 2011, 01:18:24 AM »
Strong Portion snus with a spicy traditional tobacco taste.

Nicotine: 22mg/g
Portions per can: 20
Net weight: 20g

Offline chadizzy1

• Snubie.com / snusology.com
    • Snubie.com - Snus news, reviews, and information.
Re: (GN) Oden's Extreme Portion
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 05:09:23 PM »
Oden's Extreme Snus. It is currently the strongest snus available outside of Makla, weighing in at a whopping 22mg of nicotine. Until they release their 30mg (white portion, I believe) snus, this is about as heavy as it gets. But it's not just the nicotine that makes this snus so unique. When you look at a can of GNT snus, you notice the hockey puck can, much like the old Tourney cans. The cans really aren't much to look at, and given how cool the Oden's cans have been I think it could look better. But, never judge a book by it's cover, because what's in the can will blow you away. When I open a can of Oden's Extreme I'm simply blown away by the aroma. A deep, spicy, pure tobacco aroma much like good pipe tobacco. The portions are dark original portions, slightly moist but not oozing or anything.

The portions are packed full, but I still fluff them a little bit before putting it in my lip. The mouthfeel is great, these portions are very comfortable and the nicotine hit is almost immediate. This snus isn't for the weak - it hits like a freight train. As I mentioned last time I wrote about it, it reminds me of Skruf XTra Stark, in that it's a real heavy hitter. The taste is a slightly salty taste with a pure tobacco flavor. Much like the taste of good pipe tobacco - this snus is a straight up tobacco flavored snus. No fancy hints or notes of anything other than a zesty, spicy, bold tobacco taste. I really like the fact that GN did this because a lot of snusers have been asking for a snus like this with a tobacco flavor without the presence of citrus. And boy, did GN deliver. This snus is all around great.

Offline cnash

• snusology.com
Re: (GN) Oden's Extreme Portion
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 11:48:50 PM »
Snus Review: Oden's EXTREME
Original Air Date: April 26, 2011

Snus Review: oden's EXTREME