Topic rating:
  • Currently 3.00/5

(GN) Odenís Extreme Burned Apple White Dry

· 2 · 1907

Offline snusology

• snusology.com
(GN) Odenís Extreme Burned Apple White Dry
« on: December 14, 2011, 01:11:07 AM »
Dry White Portion snus with a hint of burned apple.

Offline chadizzy1

• Snubie.com / snusology.com
    • Snubie.com - Snus news, reviews, and information.
Re: (GN) Odenís Extreme Burned Apple White Dry
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 05:14:33 PM »
As of right now, I'm about 50/50 on Apple snus. In the past, I tried the V2 Offroad Apple portions which were completely and utterly terribly. They, however, redeemed themselves by releasing Offroad Long Cut: Apple, which had a MUCH better and vastly improved apple taste. So expectations were mixed about this one.

As I mentioned in my last review, the portions are quite dry, so I had to do a little pre-wetting before I was able to use them, so I could get the maximum taste out of them. I got a picture when I did the Oden's 69 review of the tobacco inside, it's pretty dry, but with a little moisture added it's usually good to go. The aroma of this can is very interesting - a smoky apple aroma with a nutty presence as well, I can't think of any other way to describe it. The taste is actually pretty decent. I imagine in a white portion this would taste much better - in it's present state it's just kinda average. A smoky apple flavor with almost a natural/herbal like quality in the background and a nutty taste, like walnuts - I can't think of what that is either. It's a very unique snus, that's for sure. I've never tasted anything like it. I hope that GN releases this as an Original Portion, I can imagine that would amp the flavor up a bit and make it much, much better. So decent, average - but with a lot of potential.