Topic rating:
  • Currently 3.00/5

(GN) Odenís Extreme Vanilla White Dry

· 3 · 1731

Offline snusology

• snusology.com
(GN) Odenís Extreme Vanilla White Dry
« on: December 14, 2011, 01:10:37 AM »
Dry White Portion snus with a hint of vanilla.

Offline chadizzy1

• Snubie.com / snusology.com
    • Snubie.com - Snus news, reviews, and information.
Re: (GN) Odenís Extreme Vanilla White Dry
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 05:13:50 PM »
These portions look a little more moist than the Oden's 69 portions I had last year, so I was quite hopeful going into this. The key thing about vanilla is it can't be too sweet - vanilla itself tastes great, but if it's too sweet it can be overdone. The aroma of this snus is very mellow and pleasant, it reminds me a lot of Nila Wafers. It's a very mellow vanilla aroma. The portions are quite dry, so I had to do a little pre-wetting before I was able to use them, so I could get the maximum taste out of them. I got a picture when I did the Oden's 69 review of the tobacco inside, it's pretty dry, but with a little moisture added it's usually good to go. The taste is great. A gentle and mellow vanilla flavor with a bread-like quality, or a fresh-baked flavor. It reminds me at times of, as I mentioned earlier, Nilla Wafers. This snus proves that GN knows how to use vanilla correctly to flavor a snus, and I can only imagine what this would taste like as an Original Portion.

Offline Gotrek

• This is SPARTAAA!!!!
Re: (GN) Odenís Extreme Vanilla White Dry
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 12:17:58 PM »
Anyone knows where I can order it? Just found a russian store without the possibility to order and no hints if they send to Europe.