snusology

Poschl's Gletscher Prise

· 20 · 5267

Offline The Stig

Re: Poschl's Gletscher Prise
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2012, 10:38:00 PM »
In the states, you can usually find it in cigar shops or tobacconists again. Just as PACT and the FDA rulings came to fruition last year, Poschl pulled their products but now can be found again. I know the one by my house sells it again.

Like I said, if you like mentholated snuffs, and want to buy them locally, give any of the Poschl's snuffs a try. They all have some sort of mentholated properties to them. :-)

Hope this helps!
Some say.....he's the bastard child of two Swedish tobacco farmers....and that Swedish Match has "Wanted" posters of him plastered all over their factories.....all we know is he's called The Snus Stig!

Offline TobaccyLassy

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2012, 07:29:49 PM »
Just got my new order from MrSnuff... Got 3 boxes of Gletcher Prise to try. Something tells me I'm going to buy a whole box in my next order. This stuff is awesome!

-Restita

Sent via Tapatalk 2

-Restita

Offline The Stig

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2012, 08:42:00 PM »
Awesome Restita! You're really going to like it but beware, sometimes using alot of it during the day might stuff you up. At least it happens with me anyway. :-)
Some say.....he's the bastard child of two Swedish tobacco farmers....and that Swedish Match has "Wanted" posters of him plastered all over their factories.....all we know is he's called The Snus Stig!

Offline TobaccyLassy

Re: Re: Poschl's Gletscher Prise
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2012, 04:52:36 PM »
Awesome Restita! You're really going to like it but beware, sometimes using alot of it during the day might stuff you up. At least it happens with me anyway. :-)

I thought the same thing, so yesterday I carried the GP and some WoS Lavender for change-up during the day. So far so good, no stuffiness. (knock on wood)

-Restita

Sent via Tapatalk 2

-Restita

Offline Skell18

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2012, 01:13:59 PM »
Its a nice snuff, as someone mentioned earlier its available everywhere in Germany, got a tin for 1 euro 20 in a trainstation tobacco shop last month whe I was in Cologne, can't argue with that!