Author Topic: Weird tongue sore  (Read 3276 times)

Offline Newbee

• Posts Pending
Weird tongue sore
« on: November 30, 2011, 09:53:43 PM »
I am just having all kinds of issues. I was wandering if anyone has experienced any tongue problems while usings suns? I noticed this sore on the very back of my tongue kind of on the side and top of my tongue. It is not painful at all so I don't think its a canker sore. It is kind of freaking me our. It's got white borders and the taste buds in the middle are a little red and inflammed. I don't know if this has anything to do with snus or not. That's why I am asking you all. I don't know if my mouth is just extra sensitive to the salt or what???

Offline Pirtek04

• Post Newbie
  • a dingo stole my baby
Re: Weird tongue sore
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 11:07:20 PM »
Dude. first lesions now tongue sores. You may have to see a doctor not a forum
Tobacco whore at large

Offline EricHill78

• Post Newbie
  • Gangsta!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 11:22:11 PM »
I'm sorry boss but maybe snus isn't for you with all these problems that you are having.

Offline Newbee

• Posts Pending
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 11:36:13 PM »
I know. I didn't have near these issues with snuff. I did see my dentist and he didn't seem to concerned but I didn't tell him I was snusing. I didn't want to get the lecture. I was just wandering this could be snus related( hoping not bc I really enjoy it) or stress related. Just thought I would check with you experts to see if you have ever had a similar issue...

Offline Duff338

• Post Newbie
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 11:45:05 PM »
I know. I didn't have near these issues with snuff. I did see my dentist and he didn't seem to concerned but I didn't tell him I was snusing. I didn't want to get the lecture. I was just wandering this could be snus related( hoping not bc I really enjoy it) or stress related. Just thought I would check with you experts to see if you have ever had a similar issue...

Just wondering, is your wife  Kkingery83???? Posting pictures of your mouth, asking same questions over and over.....if not my advanced apology...but this sounds very familiar

This sounds really similar to what happened on another forum

Offline Grene Ide

• Post Newbie
  • Thank You, Thunder!
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 11:45:42 PM »
If you're used to american snuff(snus) you can have a chemical burn in the form of a cold sore that happens because you're still using the american tobacco on the side. Stop that right now and go all swedish snus and this won't happen.

Offline Grene Ide

• Post Newbie
  • Thank You, Thunder!
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 11:50:54 PM »
Or continue what you're doing now and all will be fine after a week. Don't blame the real snus for this. I used to have the same problem from switching back and forth from Copenhagen to Skoal. Now I use five different snus's in a day and no sores.

Offline Newbee

• Posts Pending
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 10:34:53 AM »
I haven't used American snuff for months. I am just saying I didnt have these problems using American snuff like I am having with snus. No that's not my wife.

Offline Jimderson410

• Post Newbie
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 10:46:29 AM »
I highly doubt it's anything serious, but if I was you, I wouldn't dip or snus with all the trouble you seem to be having.
You come at the king you best not miss

www.twitter.com/jimderson410

Offline Newbee

• Posts Pending
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 10:50:30 AM »
I am planning on quitting the first of the year bc all this trouble I have been having. I just really enjoy it.

Offline cnash

• Founder
    • snusology.com
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 12:48:18 PM »
Depends, it could just be a clogged saliva thingy. Lol
I forgot the medical name, but I had it on the underside of my tongue and it went away in about a week or so, it's just clogged with saliva and shit and will be gone as soon as it clears up.