Author Topic: Snus lesions  (Read 10542 times)

Offline Newbee

• Posts Pending
Re: Snus lesions
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2011, 07:17:33 PM »
So is the white wrinkled gums not normal bc the salt in the snus???should I stop using the snus?

Offline EricHill78

• Post Newbie
  • Gangsta!
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2011, 09:36:48 PM »
Your gums are taking a long time to get used to snus. Be careful. White gums, lesions, If you start coughing alot it could be the aids

Yes the aids..

Offline EricHill78

• Post Newbie
  • Gangsta!
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2011, 09:37:26 PM »
So is the white wrinkled gums not normal bc the salt in the snus???should I stop using the snus?

Nah u cool bro.. its normal

Offline cnash

• Founder
    • snusology.com
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2011, 09:48:31 PM »
The aids!? OH NOES!
Wrinkled gums is just because the salt. It's just pickling your gums. You'll get used to it to the point where the only times that happens is when you have a fat prilla of lös in for way too long.

Offline mindexit

• Post Newbie
  • luv Tbaky
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2011, 08:28:16 AM »
Yea it's just the salt. Change sides already!

Offline Newbee

• Posts Pending
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2011, 05:08:05 PM »
I do move it around often but I still I am getting the white wrinkled look to my gums and inside if my lip and cheeks. Do you think the salt is causig it or the high nicotine content in the thunder? Should I switch up brands?

Offline cnash

• Founder
    • snusology.com
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2011, 05:54:12 PM »
It's the salt. How long do you leave it in for? Is it lös or portions?

Offline jerseysnuser13

• Post Newbie
  • eat, sleep, snus, vape, repeat
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2011, 05:58:18 PM »
I do move it around often but I still I am getting the white wrinkled look to my gums and inside if my lip and cheeks. Do you think the salt is causig it or the high nicotine content in the thunder? Should I switch up brands?

Salt.

Offline Duff338

• Post Newbie
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2011, 10:15:47 AM »

Offline Newbee

• Posts Pending
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2011, 02:00:21 PM »
I use thunder portions and keep them about a hour sometime longer. My cheek also rougher . I don't upper deck it that feels weird.

Offline cnash

• Founder
    • snusology.com
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2011, 02:06:51 PM »
So you put portions in the lower lip. Usually in the upper lip you should need to leave it ever for 2.5-3 hours to get the gator lip on a constant basis.
If you are using it at th bottom lip you are pulling more salt out of the portions because your salivary glands are located on the bottom. If you've noticed it juices like crazy in the bottom, but won't juice as much up top.

That is the only reason I could think f that you would be getting gator lip. Your mouth should get used to it. So I don't think you should be worried.

Offline BlueSaint

• Post Newbie
  • (. )( .)
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2011, 02:50:34 PM »
I use thunder portions and keep them about a hour sometime longer. My cheek also rougher . I don't upper deck it that feels weird.

There's the problem, snus isn't meant for lower.
                                                                                                       ◕

Offline Newbee

• Posts Pending
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2011, 07:21:57 PM »
So I am having a rough time. Now I have an ulcer on the side near the back of mh tongue. It is not really painfully just noticed it with my tongue. Have any of you experienced tongue ulcers with snus? I should my wife and now she is freaking it that this is tounge cancer. I just need to know if this is common so I can calm my wife done.