snusology

Looking for a minifridge

· 9 · 1389

Offline triktrak

• Full time gamer
Looking for a minifridge
« on: October 04, 2011, 05:05:48 PM »
hi guys,

Im looking for a mini fridge for a while. I have seen alot of those minifridges but they are so damn expensive.
I just want a small fridge with a glass door to put in my computer room. All i need to put in there is my soda
and snus! Anyone has one for me, i will pay infront afcourse! It doesnt matter if its a used one of with some brand on it!

Offline EricHill78

• Gangsta!
Re: Looking for a minifridge
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 05:28:40 PM »
Wouldn't it be neat to have a general fridge like they have in stores? I would love one. One tobacco shop I went to looking for snus they had a general fridge and only had like a can of general mini mints in it. I asked the guy if people buy it alot he said hardly ever. I was really tempted to offer to buy the fridge ha. Maybe I'll stop by one day and ask.

Offline triktrak

• Full time gamer
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 05:41:48 PM »
A fridge like that would be realy nice, but expensive. I got some friends working in bars and they have alot of minifridges from redbull etc. Maby they can order one for me:)

Offline snusjus

Offline EricHill78

• Gangsta!
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 10:09:41 PM »
http://www.amazon.com/Fridge-Cooler-Warmer-Warming-personal/dp/B0031LNYPS/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1317764589&sr=8-14

The price isn't too steep for this one.

"Cools to 32 degrees below ambient temperature"

Does that mean it just keeps it 32 degrees below room temparture? I think of weird crap like if my AC went out and its 100 in the house.. will my snus be at 68?

Offline cnash

• snusology.com
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 10:49:25 PM »
I've been looking to get something like a monster/redbull fridge or something. Or if I can get a General one like Chad has at a good price I would definitely pick that shit up.

Offline triktrak

• Full time gamer
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 10:47:49 AM »

Offline triktrak

• Full time gamer
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 10:51:23 AM »
I've been looking to get something like a monster/redbull fridge or something. Or if I can get a General one like Chad has at a good price I would definitely pick that shit up.

just got a call from a friend that runs a bar and he is telling me the redbull fridge is around 100 euro .. :-[ that is a lot if you ask me

Offline BlueSaint

• (. )( .)
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2011, 08:14:29 PM »
If you want I know northener has this Montecristo fridge, looks awesome but costs some money too..

http://www.northerner.com/en/snus/Northerner_Tillbehor-274/Montecristo%20Fridge-33024/?LANG_ID=en
                                                                                                       ◕