snusology

Strongest snuff you have tried?

· 44 · 11513

Offline The Stig

Re: Strongest snuff you have tried?
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 06:02:51 PM »
Definitely Rooster!! Haven't had anything with a bigger Nic kick in the nasal snuff arena. Hits harder than any of Dhlokia's snuffs I've tried to date.  8)
Some say.....he's the bastard child of two Swedish tobacco farmers....and that Swedish Match has "Wanted" posters of him plastered all over their factories.....all we know is he's called The Snus Stig!

Offline Skell18

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 11:52:15 PM »
Dholakia White and Nefobak (Icelandic Snuff) both kick you in the nuts nicwise, the nefto is much nicer and easier to take though, the dhol is way too fine and doesn't smell nice and actually hurts when you take it. Neftobak is so hard to get hold of though.

Offline Spice 8

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2012, 03:06:44 AM »
Abraxas Dragun is pretty darn strong and if your not a seasoned snuffer it can blow your head off. Viking Dark, Taxi Blue and many of the 6 Photo snuffs have some high nic content as well.

Offline The Stig

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2012, 09:15:24 PM »
Nefobak I haven't had the pleasure to try yet. I'll have to see who carries it ad get an order together. :-)
Some say.....he's the bastard child of two Swedish tobacco farmers....and that Swedish Match has "Wanted" posters of him plastered all over their factories.....all we know is he's called The Snus Stig!

Offline Skell18

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2012, 12:04:49 AM »
Abraxas Dragun is pretty darn strong and if your not a seasoned snuffer it can blow your head off. Viking Dark, Taxi Blue and many of the 6 Photo snuffs have some high nic content as well.

Dragun is amazing! Can't get enough of it. Some of the 6P snuffs are insane nicwise but still, to me, not as strong as dhol white, but close. 6P is a nicer snuff to take anyway. Toque Quit packs a punch too!

Offline Skell18

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2012, 12:05:44 AM »
Nefobak I haven't had the pleasure to try yet. I'll have to see who carries it ad get an order together. :-)

Good luck finding it, outside Iceland there is 1 tobacco shop I have seen it, that was in London. Nowhere online that i can see stocks it which is a shame.

Offline tattooer601

• quitting cigarettes one snus and snuff at a time
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2012, 03:51:39 PM »
  So far my favorite is FUBAR GRUNT....
   I love it for the strength, and the sent,everyone should try this snuf im
ho.....tattooer601

Offline Spice 8

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2012, 05:31:17 AM »
yeah Toque Quit is pretty fierce, this was my first snuff, I forgot that I still have some, gonna have to revisit it.

Fubar Grunt is pretty high in the nic dept too. Has any one tried any of the new Fubar offerings?

Offline Skell18

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2012, 12:49:26 AM »
yeah Toque Quit is pretty fierce, this was my first snuff, I forgot that I still have some, gonna have to revisit it.

Fubar Grunt is pretty high in the nic dept too. Has any one tried any of the new Fubar offerings?

Toque quit is a good one, it gets better when you leave it for a while and come back to it, does for me anyway. I have just got some FUBAR Bohica and Willie Pete, Bohica is good but the chili burn is not for everyone, good scent though. The Willie Pete made me cry actual tears of pain! Not for a snuff newbie or anyone who can feel pain! Good nic burn on it though and a nice toasted scent.

Offline Spice 8

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2012, 04:53:27 PM »
Toque quit is a good one, it gets better when you leave it for a while and come back to it, does for me anyway. I have just got some FUBAR Bohica and Willie Pete, Bohica is good but the chili burn is not for everyone, good scent though. The Willie Pete made me cry actual tears of pain! Not for a snuff newbie or anyone who can feel pain! Good nic burn on it though and a nice toasted scent.
Nice! I gotta get some. I love a good eye-watering burn :)

Offline Gotrek

• This is SPARTAAA!!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2012, 05:58:06 PM »
Nice! I gotta get some. I love a good eye-watering burn :)
Then you need to try NTSU Black. That stuff really burns the shit out of my nose as long as it's fresh.

The strongest nic hit i got from a large pinch of S.G. Vanilla.

Offline willc

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2012, 10:41:46 PM »
I actually just tried SG Vanilla and was expecting some foo foo snuff but the vanilla was very subdued and the base seemed similar to the Kendal Brown.
Good stuff.

The most powerful snuff I had tried so far would be Snafu Plain or Bruton.
My Bobkat will kill your Mustang and maim your Jaguar.
Harmony Gits Rule!!!

Offline willc

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2012, 10:54:16 PM »
I actually just tried SG Vanilla and was expecting some foo foo snuff but the vanilla was very subdued and the base seemed similar to the Kendal Brown.
Good stuff.

The most powerful snuff I had tried so far would be Snafu Plain or Bruton.
My Bobkat will kill your Mustang and maim your Jaguar.
Harmony Gits Rule!!!

Offline Spice 8

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2012, 05:30:29 AM »
Then you need to try NTSU Black. That stuff really burns the shit out of my nose as long as it's fresh.

The strongest nic hit i got from a large pinch of S.G. Vanilla.

Sam Gawith Vanilla? No shit. I have the SG Kendal Brown Orig and it can pack a punch. Next orders gonna have SG Vanilla and NTSU Black and a couple new FUBARs, thanks for the recommendations boys.  :)

Offline tattooer601

• quitting cigarettes one snus and snuff at a time
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2012, 09:00:11 PM »

Sam Gawith Vanilla?
That's unbelievable.,... lol