NO
Sometimes
what's a snus ?

Do you sleep with Snus In ?

· 26 · 5908

Offline jagmanss

Re: Do you sleep with Snus In ?
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2011, 02:26:51 AM »
I do occasionally, But it's not a habit... I do mean to take it out before I fall asleep, But shit happens.... About 2 weeks ago my wife found a portion in the bed and brought it out to me and said I found this in the bed, How come it was in the bed... I was not about to tell her it was used and fell out of my mouth when I fell asleep.... All i woulda  heard was ewwww and don't do that... So I said it musta fell outa my can in my pocket...

A few days ago she saw the empty can I use for the used portions on the night stand and said what is this for.... Thank god it was empty.... I said, i just keep it there don't worry about it.... Nothing further was said...

Hey! What they don't know they can't bitch at....

I just sent this post to her. To help ya out you know. :P

Yeah! Thanks I'm reporting your ass to the moderator.. LMFAO

Offline chadizzy1

• Snubie.com / snusology.com
    • Snubie.com - Snus news, reviews, and information.
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2011, 02:46:05 AM »
I do occasionally, But it's not a habit... I do mean to take it out before I fall asleep, But shit happens.... About 2 weeks ago my wife found a portion in the bed and brought it out to me and said I found this in the bed, How come it was in the bed... I was not about to tell her it was used and fell out of my mouth when I fell asleep.... All i woulda  heard was ewwww and don't do that... So I said it musta fell outa my can in my pocket...

A few days ago she saw the empty can I use for the used portions on the night stand and said what is this for.... Thank god it was empty.... I said, i just keep it there don't worry about it.... Nothing further was said...

20 bucks and I didn't see shit.  :p

Offline cnash

• snusology.com
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2011, 04:23:23 AM »

BANHAMMER! lol.

Offline CoderGuy

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2011, 02:55:48 PM »
Just woke up after a night of snus sleeping. :P

How do you sleep with los? Doesn't it slide?

Offline cnash

• snusology.com
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2011, 03:04:51 PM »
Just woke up after a night of snus sleeping. :P

How do you sleep with los? Doesn't it slide?

I've only done that like twice... On accident, but I actually didn't have any mudslide. Don't know how, but I didn't.

Offline triktrak

• Full time gamer
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2011, 03:08:21 PM »
I did fall asleep once on the sofa with snus in my mouth! But there was no problem!

Offline frosty

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2011, 04:02:53 PM »
I have yes i always do it when im sick, i lay down in bed put a snus in then i fall a sleep and my wife has to clean the pillow.

Offline cnash

• snusology.com
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2011, 10:20:56 PM »
Just woke up from a nap.
Fell asleep with some Taboca loose in.
No mudslide, just a lot of "holy shit" taste when you wake up. lol

Offline Tim

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2011, 10:36:44 PM »
I never sleep with a portion in.  I think this stems from my fear of falling asleep with a cigarette.  I am always aware of when imma bout to sleep, the only time I "pass out" is when I drink.

But to each their own.  :-X  ;D

Offline DriverFound

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2011, 01:01:50 PM »
I have never done it intentionally, but it has happened several times. Never with Los yet...I'm waiting for that. That'll make a mess (and Berga-mouth, apparently  :P ).

Offline BluesySnus

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2011, 05:46:23 AM »
napped out with loose in and it was still there when I woke up.