snusology

Hello snusists

· 2 · 104

Offline businessRob

Hello snusists
« on: April 17, 2020, 10:28:27 AM »
Hello everyone, my name is Rob and in the last two days I have been enveloped into everything snus.

For a little background;
I was a a cigarette smoker for 5+ years (camel wide blues).
I switched to vaping flavored salted nicotine (started with JUUL and ended with blending my own mixes for a reusable pod device for lower nic strength)
I was introduced to Swedish snus through happenstance. I watched a family member's dog while they were on their honeymoon and as a gift they got me Siberia -80 asssuming it was dip.
After kindly thanking them and setting this aside for a month or so i finally ran out of things to do during covid and researched what this product is. After finding out that it is very strong snus i went down a rabbit hole of what snus is by watching Chad from Snubie.com and Nash from Snusology.
I then tried the Siberia and realized it wasn't the snus for me at the moment (I've never liked menthol/mint tobacco products)
I immediately ran to a gas station and got the only "snus" they had: Camel mellow.
I then watched Chad's videos on the product and became disgusted and never opened the can.
After this I followed Chad's advice and used General's store locator to find a store near me, when i purchased a can of General original portions.
For the last two days i have not used my vape device or any other tobacco product and am now a snus guy for the foreseeable future.
Thank you Chad and Chris, without your help I would be puffing my face off developing crow's feet at age 27, can't wait to see where this journey takes me!

Offline Swedish_Viking

Re: Hello snusists
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 01:57:01 PM »
Welcome to the forum Rob!

Thanks for sharing your story and welcome to the wonderful world of snus   :D
Fint som snus - Fine as snus - common swedish term