snusology

New Snuser from Massachusetts

· 3 · 15

Offline Olmstead

New Snuser from Massachusetts
« on: October 01, 2019, 05:46:33 PM »
Hello Everyone!

Although I'm a long-time tobacco enthusiast (pipes, snuff, and cigars), I am totally new to snus, and have yet to even try some. I plan on placing an order over at Snus Central before the end of the week though. Being a lover of all things tobacco, particularly artisan and specialty tobacco, I find Swedish snus really intriguing. Also, I realize it may be unusual for a newbie to take such an interest in lössnus, but loving all things old fashioned, lös is what interests me the most. However, I am open to trying portions.

Thanks to Snubie's reviews and the advice of a kind Swede on my favorite pipe smoking forum, I already know which types of lössnus to try first and where to get it from. With that said, whenever getting into a new hobby, one can never have too much good advice. Finally, this seems like a nice place to talk about this new (to me) and very interesting form of tobacco enjoyment.

Thanks for having me!
Smoking a pipe is a way of life, cigarettes are for serving life, cigars are for celebrating life, and snuff is the breath of life."

Online SirLoot

• Currently IMM: Lucky Strikes 4 Lyfe !
Re: New Snuser from Massachusetts
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 02:30:04 AM »
howdy and welcome !
Time 4 some Pre-Dinnar Mayonaise. Mmmm ist Gud 4 yu

Offline cnash

• snusology.com
Re: New Snuser from Massachusetts
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 10:15:36 AM »
Welcome! We hope to bring more information here for all!