Author Topic: newbie in Michigan with questions  (Read 73 times)

Offline sofarsogood

• Posts Pending
newbie in Michigan with questions
« on: November 12, 2018, 03:05:21 PM »
I switched from smoking to vaping 4 years ago.  I was able to vape discretely at work until last week.  The day after the bad news I picked up some Camel Frost snus at a gas station on the way into work and tried it for two days.  It seems to work for me. 

Based on what I've learned so far I would prefer to buy pouches with medium nic strength, dry, in bulk so I can use my own flavoring and hopefully save money.  My DIY e-liquid is a very low 1% of one flavor.  It's the only flavor I vape and costs about 8 cents a day.  I would use the same flavor in my snus if possible.  I see a Jakobssons Sprilla product with 300 unflavored pouches for $33 US on the Northerner web site.  Are there other flavorless pouches in bulk packaging for similar pricing that is a better fit for me?  Are bulk unflavored pouches obtainable from the US and where do I shop for them?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Offline cnash

• Founder
    • snusology.com
Re: newbie in Michigan with questions
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 08:37:55 PM »
The "unflavored" snus still has a slight flavor and be very careful with flavoring your own because it will change the product a lot. Good luck with your adventure though!