Author Topic: New from WA State  (Read 249 times)

Offline OnePride81

• Posts Pending
New from WA State
« on: June 10, 2018, 03:06:12 PM »
What’s up everyone! New guy from WA State here. Been using Swedish Snus for about a year and a half now, and currently have an order from Snus Central on its way here. Stuck in KY at the moment. I switched to Swedish Snus after using American Dip for a few years and coming across a few of Chads YouTube videos. So glad I made the switch.  I now follow a lot of the Snus reviewers on YouTube and Twitter.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Offline cnash

• Founder
    • snusology.com
Re: New from WA State
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 01:29:30 AM »
Welcome!
Glad to have you here and hope we can help you continue your snus journey.

Offline VogiSnusOnYoutube

• Posts Pending
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 10:56:54 PM »
Welcome! what type of snus do you use?

Offline OnePride81

• Posts Pending
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 11:09:06 PM »
I currently use both Lös and portion Snus. Been throwing in about 10 cans of different brands and flavors with my regular Snus central orders to try a little of everything and see what I like. So far my every day Snus is General XR, and Skruf original. I’m currently about halfway through my first can of Lundgrens Skåne Vit, and I really like it as well. As far as Lös, I use Ettan and Prima Fint the most.

Offline cnash

• Founder
    • snusology.com
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 05:57:11 PM »
That's awesome. Seems like you like more of the classic swedish snus taste profile products. I would have to side in the same side for the most part.