Author Topic: Hello from Texas!  (Read 233 times)

Offline AustinFromTexas

• Posts Pending
Hello from Texas!
« on: April 18, 2018, 12:16:42 AM »
Hey guys,
I have been using snus now for 6 years. I started out dipping and then discovered Chadís videos a while back looking for a safer alternative to U.S snuff and have been snusing ever sense.
My go to snus is General Mint and thatís all I have snused for 6 years...
I finally bit the bullet on paying for shipping and ordered 30 different snusís and canít wait to try all the other snusís I have been missing out on.
I am glad I finally signed and joined the Snus community!

Cheers,
Austin

Offline Burnie

• Posts Pending
  • The Bug Man
Re: Hello from Texas!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 06:03:03 AM »
Welcome to the forum.  :)

So far I have tried 55 different Snus, and general mint is still at the top (for a mint Snus), but I only found less than 10 that I really like out of that 55 I tried.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 08:52:19 PM by Burnie »

Offline cnash

• Founder
    • snusology.com
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 07:36:47 PM »
Welcome Austin from Texas!

Offline chadizzy1

• Co-Founder
  • Snubie.com / snusology.com
    • Snubie.com - Snus news, reviews, and information.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 05:39:51 PM »
Wow, General Mint for 6 years?  That's dedication!

I'm curious what you think of other products you try from your online order!

Offline AustinFromTexas

• Posts Pending
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 08:02:12 AM »
Funny story Chad,
My first experience with snus was from the free samples of General Nordic Mint they were giving away at Texas Motor Speedway, if it was for that promotion I would have never found the world of snus. I got hooked instantly on snus,I didnít have to spit and there wasnít that chemical taste afterwards like there is in American snuff. So as far as mint goes I tried General original and General white  and I donít know what about it makes me what to spit the juice instead of swallow it. Maybe my taste buds have changed since then, General white just tastes like pepper and salt to me. But maybe some of these other original flavored snusís I ordered will taste better. It was hard for me to bite the bullet on shipping when my gas station around the block orders rolls for me, but all said and done I only paid $3.12 a can wich blew my mind!

Offline theradon100

• Posts Pending
  • I love the smell of Snus in the morning
    • snus reviews:
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 01:11:12 PM »
Hey guys,
I have been using snus now for 6 years. I started out dipping and then discovered Chadís videos a while back looking for a safer alternative to U.S snuff and have been snusing ever sense.
My go to snus is General Mint and thatís all I have snused for 6 years...
I finally bit the bullet on paying for shipping and ordered 30 different snusís and canít wait to try all the other snusís I have been missing out on.
I am glad I finally signed and joined the Snus community!

Cheers,
Austin

general mint is my 2nd favorite and what im using right now , haha great choice!