Author Topic: Why Swedish snus can save millions of live  (Read 503 times)

Offline Sting Free Snus

• Posts Pending
  • No Pain, strain or stain. Patented snus innovation
Why Swedish snus can save millions of live
« on: June 05, 2017, 06:37:15 PM »
Let me start by introducing myself.

I'm Bengt Wiberg former CFO of one of Sweden's counties who resigned in 2014 to become the worlds probably first snus health innovator instead. I have in March received patent approval in Sweden for Sting Free Snus and 2-in-1 snus. Same innovation is also patent pending in the US and every country in Europe. I have invented two big news to the snus world. Sting Free Snus is a method to easily produce any snus brand in the world so that it does not sting or burn on the snusers sensitive gum and oral mucosa whilst, in the same time, protecting these from irritation. 2-in-1 snus is the first ever snus variation where the snus user choose which flavor or property he/she wants to enhance by enabling two variations in the very same snus pouch (portion). The snus user simply flip the pouch around 180 degrees with the tongue.

Chad Jones of Snubie.com is a great friend and also the person who invited me to the amazing St. Louis Snus Com May 27-28 where he incredibly managed to make some of the worlds foremost experts for #harmreduction to attend and give speeches and participate in creative dialogue. Among them the hero of harm reduction himself Dr Brad Rodu with Rodu Tobacco Truth!

I am also a member of #CASAA and #NNA, which you should join if you haven't already.

I think the 2017 ¤SnusCon will be recorded in the history books as the game changer of tobacco harm reduction history and I am very pleased to have been part of it!

Most Sincerely
Bengt Wiberg

p.s. if you like more information please visit open www.facebook.com/stingfreesnus
Bengt Wiberg
Snus innovator, patent holder, CEO & global award winner with Sting Free Snus NYC 15/9 2017
https://www.facebook.com/stingfreesnus/ - www.stingfreesnus.com - Instagram: Sting Free Snus
Twitter: @stingfreesnus - LinkedIn: Bengt Wiberg CEO -

Offline chadizzy1

• Co-Founder
  • Snubie.com / snusology.com
    • Snubie.com - Snus news, reviews, and information.
Re: Why Swedish snus can save millions of live
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 10:32:38 AM »
Welcome to the site, Bengt!

Offline cnash

• Founder
    • snusology.com
Re: Why Swedish snus can save millions of live
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 08:29:12 PM »
Mr. Bengt Wiberg is the man! Karaoke king is here with the freshness. 😀