Author Topic: GoSmokeless.org is now snusology.com  (Read 422 times)

Offline cnash

• Founder
    • snusology.com
GoSmokeless.org is now snusology.com
« on: June 01, 2017, 09:56:13 AM »
May 26, 2017 – GoSmokeless.org – announced today that it is changing its name to snusology.com.  The name change reflects the community’s commitment and expertise in Swedish Snus products.
"The new name – snusology.com – allows us to really put the focus on what Chad (Jones) created the community for in the first place, Swedish Snus. That doesn’t mean that there will not be discussion on other tobacco and harm-reduction products; However, the main focus will be our true love in tobacco, Snus." said Chris Nash, Founder of snusology.com. 

The change should not affect the normal user except for getting used to a new name and some reorganization.

With the new brand comes a new addition to the staff. Chris Nash and Chad Jones will also be joined by James Martin of Inside Vaping fame who has in recent years become a huge proponent of Swedish Snus.

The new name is effective immediately, and will be implemented across all services youtube, facebook, instagram, twitter) as soon as possible.

Offline chadizzy1

• Co-Founder
  • Snubie.com / snusology.com
    • Snubie.com - Snus news, reviews, and information.
Re: GoSmokeless.org is now snusology.com
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 12:30:00 PM »
Woohoo, it's live!

Offline VikingVrede

• Posts Pending
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 08:06:37 AM »
Liking the new name! =)
Been listening to snusCon talks while going on with my daily life, mostly based on programming. with a bit of gaming on the side of course  ::)
I still hope to see more updates and features added to the Forum/Website! Glad to see that forum is based on SMF, a greate community platform

Offline chadizzy1

• Co-Founder
  • Snubie.com / snusology.com
    • Snubie.com - Snus news, reviews, and information.
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 10:34:07 AM »
Liking the new name! =)
Been listening to snusCon talks while going on with my daily life, mostly based on programming. with a bit of gaming on the side of course  ::)
I still hope to see more updates and features added to the Forum/Website! Glad to see that forum is based on SMF, a greate community platform

We are always open to suggestions!

Offline cnash

• Founder
    • snusology.com
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 08:28:06 PM »
We are always open to suggestions!

I'm with Chad on this. We want community input. That's what this place is for! 😀