snusology

I wanna see how many of you guy got caught dipping under age

· 3 · 972

Offline Brothersindip

So here is my story,I didn't actually get caught red hand dipping but I did the stupidest thing....buy dip off my friend in school, so I walked to my friends locker and gave him my backpack very suspicious I know I told him to put in the middle pocket and then 40 minute passes and I thought I was i was all clear WRONG!!!! The bell rings and the principle comes to my 1st period class and then brings me to his office long story short he searches my bag and finds grizzly wintergreen lc and I got one day of suspension....I was 14 at the time and couldn't really get dip so don't judge :-[ :)

Offline triton93

Re: I wanna see how many of you guy got caught dipping under age
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 11:58:51 PM »
*raises hand*

I got caught dipping repeatedly by the principal when I was at my second High School I attended. My AG teacher would let us dip in his class because he'd be smoking cigarettes but every time my principal came out there she got so mad at us. I almost got suspended because a thing of dip fell out of my locker onto the floor. Then when I went to my Third HS from where I graduated my teacher would let us go smoke cigarettes when we were on break and some of us would dip during class. We did get in trouble dipping quite a bit because we would spit into our coffee and it would start smelling terrible. It was pretty funny. I never got into REAL trouble though. I started dipping around age 14 and the first time I ever tried CHEWING tobacco I was 3 years old because my grandpa on my moms side thought it'd be funny. Bad grandparenting at its finest.

Offline Brothersindip

*raises hand*
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 05:02:15 AM »
And another story is about my friend. He went to the cafeteria and bought a chocolate milk and chugged it(for a spitter of coarse) and he went to practice his welds during lunch so he goes into the welding room packs a fat lip but keep in mind our welding teacher dips I know he dips kodiak so he knows all of the dipping tricks and stuff so he walks into the welding too and he sees my friend spit into his milk bottle and walks over and asks if he can have a sip of chocolate milk long story short he is a cool teacher and didn't get my friend in any serious trouble