snusology

flavor your own loose snus

· 3 · 878

Offline vogisnus

• vogi snus youtube
flavor your own loose snus
« on: October 13, 2015, 07:40:28 AM »
First of all I want to say I know how to. And before Chad posts his video. Here is a little explanation on what I want to do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe3OYvJGINc   (just beating him to it. haha) Thanks Chad for the Video.

I might have asked this before, but I was wanting to experiment with flavoring my own (loose) snus. I was going to buy some flavoring from northerner a while ago, but when I was going to buy it, they took it down the day before I was going to order.  I would really like to try and make a wintergreen loose flavor. (I tried the thunder chew, and I really cant get past the texture.) Does anybody have any suggestions on what to flavor it with? (wintergreen oil or something along those lines?)  Any suggestions would help.

Offline chadizzy1

• Snubie.com / snusology.com
    • Snubie.com - Snus news, reviews, and information.
Re: flavor your own loose snus
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 05:07:11 PM »
First of all I want to say I know how to. And before Chad posts his video. Here is a little explanation on what I want to do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe3OYvJGINc   (just beating him to it. haha) Thanks Chad for the Video.

I might have asked this before, but I was wanting to experiment with flavoring my own (loose) snus. I was going to buy some flavoring from northerner a while ago, but when I was going to buy it, they took it down the day before I was going to order.  I would really like to try and make a wintergreen loose flavor. (I tried the thunder chew, and I really cant get past the texture.) Does anybody have any suggestions on what to flavor it with? (wintergreen oil or something along those lines?)  Any suggestions would help.

I love that video, the ending has my daughter coming to me because she's scared of a thunderstorm.

Offline vogisnus

• vogi snus youtube
Re: flavor your own loose snus
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 04:19:54 AM »
Hey man. I am a grown adult, (Thats scary saying as well) and I am afraid of thunder storms. Thunder storms and gnomes. CREEPY.