Author Topic: Strong/Extra Strong Snus  (Read 9207 times)

Offline jerseysnuser13

• Post Newbie
  • eat, sleep, snus, vape, repeat
Strong/Extra Strong Snus
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2012, 11:11:05 AM »
I don't feel odens wintergreen :-(

Offline nate.n

• Post Newbie
Re: Strong/Extra Strong Snus
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2013, 06:03:24 PM »
I put in two clicks on my 4 ml of odens extreme and i had to take it out after 10 mins cause it made my head spin. That stuff is crazy strong. Not so sure i like the taste of odens though. A little like dirt. Hopefuly it will grow on me cause i got 5 cans

Offline mindexit

• Post Newbie
  • luv Tbaky
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 06:04:44 AM »
i don't really feel anything like you guys do...
(head spins, nauseous, cold sweats etc.)

maybe just a faster heart beat. anyways... i prefer 8mg-14mg at most

... it's not good to be racing when my body isn't doing much...
eventually i just become tired when i don't need to be.  :-\

Offline mindexit

• Post Newbie
  • luv Tbaky
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 06:08:09 AM »
I find anything over the medium nic strength to be too much. I just get really nauseous, break out it in a cold sweat and my heart races. This after maybe 10 minutes exposure to an Odens extra strong portion. I'll stick with the Ettan and General. The Northerner used to display the nicotine strengths in mg, does anyone have the list of strengths in mg?
I think Odens extra strong portion is about 22mg.

like i said 8mg... some times 12mg (General Onyx, etc) is nice.

it's like enjoying a few cold beers over a couple of hours or slamming down shots.
take your pick.

Offline Heders

• snusology Staff
    • HedersTobacco
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2013, 08:35:58 AM »
I've messed up my tolerance to the part where I really don't feel anything from any snus anymore. However, I do prefer the regular strength snus nowadays (when I'm sober). I don't say no to a good extra sterk though, and use it through the day as well together with my regulars.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 08:40:36 AM by Heders »

Offline silentRogue

• Posts Pending
  • Jersey represent!
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2013, 05:10:53 PM »
I find some strongs (Jakobbsons Mint) are not bad at all, and anything from Thunder makes me a little queasy at first. RAW Frosted - that's when I want to feel it...that stuff makes me cold, shaky, which oddly enough is fun sometimes. I notice though that the strongs have a scent to them which can make me queasy - no idea why. I do notice though that I use far less with strongs. I was going through a can of nordic mint in a day and a half to 2 days. Only used 3 portions today since my stash is all strong or extra strong.