snusology

The Lab Series 13: "Energy" Snus - Coming soon!

· 5 · 2691

Offline chadizzy1

• Snubie.com / snusology.com
    • Snubie.com - Snus news, reviews, and information.
« on: January 24, 2014, 01:31:08 PM »

The SnusCENTRAL eStore has shed some light on this new product. Formula+ in the title is a reference to the flavor, which is described as "Energy Drink". Due to some research they've found the demographic in Norway that is being targeted with this release like both strong snuses and energy drinks, hence this release. I was sad to find out The Lab Series: 13 does not contain caffeine, taurine or any other added ingredients to boost energy. This is something I was really hopeful for, as I've wanted someone to make an energy boosting snus for a long time, but I'm guessing I'll have to keep waiting! This snus has an increase of 2% in nicotine content, which will give it that added strength to, I guess, simulate the effect of an energy drink.  I look forward to trying this snus, just to see how the added nicotine and flavor profile will simulate an energy drink.  I think it should prove to be interesting.  That being said, why has nobody made a snus like Elixyr Power Energy yet?  It's been 5 years, it's time to start experimenting, manufacturers.  It can be done, so let's get out there and do it.  Back to Lab Series: 13, this snus should be available soon - in Norway, and select eRetailers.

Offline Duff338

Re: The Lab Series 13: "Energy" Snus - Coming soon!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 07:41:06 PM »
Chad thanks for the info and update. Although I am curious to try this snus I must admit I am bummed that it is not a caffeine energy type of deal. I would love to see a SM quality energy snus that also contained some energy drink ingredients.

Offline Grizzlyman19

• Grizzlyman19 is here!!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 03:53:21 PM »
Yeah.....I appreciate the update
Flying waffles!!

Offline trollfox

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 10:40:25 PM »
i'm on the third can of this now since it came to town last weekend. this shit is really good ;D

Offline jerseysnuser13

• eat, sleep, snus, vape, repeat
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 04:37:27 PM »
Very interesting. Now I don't need my energy drink when I snus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk