snusology

Some feedback

· 8 · 1296

Offline Snus Raider

• Trust. Respect. Integrity.
Some feedback
« on: August 08, 2013, 05:46:43 PM »
in MHO - this is the best place to source any information regarding snus. 

Not that I have been to all sites, I wander and wait and watch, but have added more than a nickel worth of comments and questions since I hit these boards, and truly it is fine gathering place - not too flashy or slick as that drives me nuts - no damn pop ups from your ads that also drive my ass into pulling the plug with logging off properly -
And thank goodness you don't have that FACEBOOK slider - another pain - but not here - just the straight skinny and from very noteworthy sources as well.

DidI say Impressed?  Very.  Nice job!!   Glad to be on the fringe of such fine talent and minds.  Must be the nicotine level here.   So, in short, Great stuff, great info, and great folks.   Thank you.

Offline cnash

• snusology.com
Re: Some feedback
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 10:29:38 PM »
Thank you very much.we made this site to be a place of smokeless users for smokeless users, without the bs, ads or anything else that may distract from the usual.

I rather the money to support it come out of my pocket than have something that if I was just a member wouldn't like so that's how I go about working on things for the site.

We are always open to new ideas and comments and are very happy to get some the likes of yours here.

Thank you, and glad you enjoy it here.

Offline chadizzy1

• Snubie.com / snusology.com
    • Snubie.com - Snus news, reviews, and information.
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 10:32:29 PM »
Thank you so much.  We are glad to hear a member enjoys our site.

Nash and I talked about this for a while before making it live, and it's nice to see a few years since launch people are still here having a blast and learning as much as they can.

Offline Snus Raider

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 10:30:52 AM »
Kudos to the fine people that make this happen.  The frontmen and those under the cone of silence.

Some earlier vids had mentioned merch - logoed for sale - whatever became of this? 

I know I would shell out some bucks to help offset the running costs.  Or did I not find that board yet?

Offline cnash

• snusology.com
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 01:08:32 PM »
The merch is still in the works. I haven't had time to work out all the logistics.
I plan on doing the hats, polos and maybe some unique tees.

Offline Snus Raider

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 03:41:26 PM »
XXLG on the tees - please - I like the extra room.   

Polo's not my style up here in the northern sector - we identify the tourists by their polos and would raise an eyebrow of two from the locals.  And of course as I grow more hair challenged - Hats! 

I know you are in Southern FLA and may not have the need for beanies or knit winter wear - but please us in mind as summer here is over already - leaves are changing - and it has been known to snow in September (and not stick) but October onward gets pretty chilly at night.

Do have a demographic of members?  Just curious.

Offline cnash

• snusology.com
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 04:21:51 PM »
Our members are everywhere I'm the globe.
I will look into winter wear.
I wear polos everyday for work at least down here it is a very business "casual" thing and most companies require at least polos.

Offline Snus Raider

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 10:27:49 AM »
Wasn't a slam - I used to live in Hollywood and Fort Liquordale in the early 80's -a smattering of Davie and Pembrook Pines for that matter - y'all tell tourists by either the SUNBURN - or - the dialect -   I swear FLA is really a part of Long Island New York that drifted south.  Studied at UM and partied on the strip (A1A) in Lauderdale, Penrod's mostly and "damn that bar" over on Ravenswood - BLANK - (that will come to me with a shot of rum)  or not.

and thanks for keeping us - old n cold folks in mind.
as the leaves here at starting already....
Be well - and keep those KILLER ROACHES and LIZARDS and hard bodies.

I'll take the snow... and natures way of keeping snus cold in your car for 6 months.