snusology

Local Tobacco Store in Seattle,WA carries General snus

· 3 · 2417

Offline StanTheMan

Local Tobacco Store in Seattle,WA carries General snus
« on: May 16, 2013, 10:37:47 PM »
Hello, I just found out King Smoke Shop in Seattle carries General Snus 24 portion cans, no los snus though. It goes for $5.46 including tax and they carry wintergreen and original only (I think).  The price may seem too high for people that are able to get it for 99 cents, but here it's even cheaper than dip (a can of dip goes for about $6.50 here) , so you can't go wrong if you are picking up only a can or two while waiting on a shipment from an online reseller. This is pretty rare as the only T-stores that carry swedish snus in Seattle are either in downtown or you have to travel to some of our neighbor cities like Fife, Yakima, Spokane, etc.  So I was pretty happy to discover a store so close to me carries it for a decent price.  Anyway, for those interested, here is their address: 7758 15th Ave NW  Seattle, WA 98117  (206) 783-0633. I highly suggest that if you are gonna shop there that you like their facebook page, as they give out a $3 OFF coupon on all products usually every first of the month, but it can only be printed off through facebook. I can't wait to try mine, I picked up original as I'm not a big wintergreen guy, but one thing that annoys me personally is the warning labels, didn't expect to see them there it would be hard to convince friends to try it and switch from cigs and hookah to snus now! Oh well, thanks for reading my rant, have a great and awesome day and GO HAWKS! :)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 10:39:33 PM by StanTheMan »

Offline mh1972

Re: Local Tobacco Store in Seattle,WA carries General snus
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 02:11:20 AM »
Cool here in kansas city missouri most of the quicktrips sell the general lines all except for loose.  .Still cant find any place locally selling snuff though

Offline StanTheMan

Re: Local Tobacco Store in Seattle,WA carries General snus
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 09:02:05 PM »
Hmm that's interesting, here it's the exact opposite - swedish snus is hard to find, but snuff isn't. Well actually now that I think about it the most common snuff I've seen around is Toque, but I'm sure tobacco stores might carry more brands.