snusology

Problem setting up an account with online retailers, any advice?

· 16 · 3839

Offline Snus Raider

• Trust. Respect. Integrity.
Re: Problem setting up an account with online retailers, any advice?
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2013, 10:42:45 AM »
Thanks, Moe,

Sit back and have a cocktail or eight, this could be time consuming - and take me awhile - being an old fart in a world filled with more direct  communication feeds than a planet ought to have, and smuggling in my bottles of ale into the library will take a bit of planning, the ash tray I won't need, almost sure, and worst case, I will submit my order here via this venue as I am sure it won't set off my IT cops as we are allowed to post and read - just not order or pre order anything using these machines. 

Checked on the handheld device you mentioned, they start @ $100.00 or so, but those damn things are so small and so hard to read and keying is pure hell - the soon to be former girlfriend - gave me a smart phone to bring me into this century for some damn reason.   I used it 4 or 5 times in the past year and a half - hate that lease - I leave it my car so the battery dies faster and she has to use my landline without benefit of voicemail - I was born in the wrong era - 1855 would suit me.

I'll be in touch soon.