snusology

New Silver Dollar snuff for USA market by Toque

· 8 · 4123

Offline Supervape

New Silver Dollar snuff for USA market by Toque
« on: September 10, 2012, 02:08:39 AM »

I Have to say that this stuff its pretty good don't let the crappy label throw you offf.. Only thing I do not like about it is where I got it locally it was $5.50 plus tax! But thats the smoke shop not toques fault lol.. They all have a slight menthol which is not my style but just hoping they last until my huge Toque order gets here.. Might start doing reviews on yourtube so keep posted
On Tapatalk via my Mobile

Offline The Stig

Re: New Silver Dollar snuff for USA market by Toque
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 05:56:59 PM »
I like the Silver Dollar as well. I've heard though, that Toque made Silver Dollar in the German style so it's a bit less dry than Toque. What I can tell..........only thing that makes it even remotely in the German Style is the light menthol in it. No matter, love them both!
Some say.....he's the bastard child of two Swedish tobacco farmers....and that Swedish Match has "Wanted" posters of him plastered all over their factories.....all we know is he's called The Snus Stig!

Offline beefshoes

• My Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 06:01:53 AM »
The Smoker Friendly where I live started stocking these back in June and I've tried all of them except the coffee and original (I don't why they can't get those in) 
The flavors are all very good except the cherry which just smells like cough drops. I don't like the design a lot though. I prefer getting a pinch and just sniffing it that way and I always end up pouring out way too much. I have a snuff box with the vanilla and cola mixed together and it's amazing

Offline tattooer601

• quitting cigarettes one snus and snuff at a time
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 03:36:10 PM »
I wish that Roderick toque owner could make a store locations finder like the General website that way i could call around and find some close to me.
    So far none in Mississippi.... tattooer601

Offline Skell18

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 09:36:03 PM »
Have some of these on the way thanks to Supervape. I hear they are going to start selling them in europe next year!

Offline Spice 8

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 05:59:33 PM »
Havent gotten ahold of any yet, but Im dying to try em.

Offline The Stig

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 07:27:42 PM »
I wish that Roderick toque owner could make a store locations finder like the General website that way i could call around and find some close to me.
    So far none in Mississippi.... tattooer601

Yea.......not too big a fan of that can either. The snuff is too finely ground for a can like that. I think they tried to mimic the Poschl's twist cans but Poschl's snuff is a bit more moist and perfect for that kind of can.
Some say.....he's the bastard child of two Swedish tobacco farmers....and that Swedish Match has "Wanted" posters of him plastered all over their factories.....all we know is he's called The Snus Stig!

Offline Supervape

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 10:06:23 AM »
@thestig I think you quoted the wrong post lol :)

On another note I say just stick with regular toque through the website or Mr. Snuff as they do have equivalent flavors, they may be named different but the flavor is findable, it may bed slightly different flavored BUT thats OK , as the trade off you get is much better (trading slight flavor difference for a) different can b) larger tins for half or less the money, only 5g for SD, starting at 10+ grams a tin for toque c) 5g of SD depending where you purchase can be twice as much if not more than 10 grams of toque d) fresher than God only knows how long the SD sat on the shelf, compaired to damn near fresh new batch which= better experience)

Alexander Jones
Www.Youtube.com/user/iLetone2/
Subscribe for snus/snuff reviews,giveaways and much, much more!
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

On Tapatalk via my Mobile