snusology

Local Reseller shipping General in the US!

· 7 · 2438

Offline chadizzy1

• Snubie.com / snusology.com
    • Snubie.com - Snus news, reviews, and information.
Local Reseller shipping General in the US!
« on: February 29, 2012, 04:00:08 PM »
Just got an email about this company:

http://www.blackcatcigars.com/

so I checked it out, and they have rolls of General for like 35 bucks and they ship.  Shipping was like 9$ for a roll (within the USA).  Definitely not bad!

Offline lacelva1

Re: Local Reseller shipping General in the US!
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 05:12:50 PM »
That's a hell of a deal considering the UPS shipping charges we have to pay to get it to the states 8)

Offline Wick3d

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 03:52:42 AM »
I noticed this was posted a while ago and I went to the site and i cant seem to find anything at all about snus, so they might have stoped selling it. I have many gas stations locally that sell general but only the 12 portion Nordic mint and the 12 portion Classic tobacco, I really enjoy both of them, but I would love to be able to buy the other General products that are sold in the states without having to order it over seas, i currently cant afford paying the 20$-30$ shipping anymore due to my current "life" situation, so if anyone knows a website that sells and ships within the states that would be great! or if anyone happens to live around the Lockport/Joliet area that knows of a shop, Thanks Guys!   

Offline DipKid

• The Morning Dip
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 08:22:07 PM »
I picked up a thing of General wintergreen the other day, haven't opened it yet. I'm not really a snus guy. But it was 99 cent's at a gas station a few town's over and I figured i'd give it a shot. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint too much, because at 99 cent's I'd gladly buy a few rolls if it's any good.

Offline cnash

• snusology.com
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 09:17:01 PM »
I picked up a thing of General wintergreen the other day, haven't opened it yet. I'm not really a snus guy. But it was 99 cent's at a gas station a few town's over and I figured i'd give it a shot. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint too much, because at 99 cent's I'd gladly buy a few rolls if it's any good.
Wintergreen? That's the worst snus Swedish Match makes. Lol

Offline DipKid

• The Morning Dip
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 09:29:00 PM »
Wintergreen? That's the worst snus Swedish Match makes. Lol

Lol, I didn't know that :P

I'm a dip guy, and I'm used to wintergreen so it's what I got. I'll be sure not to judge on just this one.

Offline nate.n

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2013, 12:51:57 PM »
Lol, I didn't know that :P

I'm a dip guy, and I'm used to wintergreen so it's what I got. I'll be sure not to judge on just this one.
If you like wintergreen dip then you will like general wg. Tatse just like it except you dont have to spit.